Visitors on the Run !

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Arigato !



Thank you for Loving me !
Thank you for taking care of me !
Thank you for taking all the blames on me !
Thank you for reminding me to bath and eat !
Thank you for a beautiful journey !
Thank you for your smile !
Thank you for scolding me when I did wrong !
Thank you for forgiving me everytime I hurt you !
Thank you for waking me up in the morning !
Thank you for your Morning wishes !
Thank you for your Goodnight Kiss !
Thank you for a lovely hug !
Thank you for letting me know that I'm useful !
Thank you for supporting me all the time !
Thank you for feeding me smiles !
Thank you for your advices !
Thank you for helping me finishing up my homeworks !
Thank you for encouring me !

There'e a lot more thing to thank you. I can't blog it out because there's not enough space ~ You did a lot to me ~ I appreaciate everything you've done ~

Lastly ~

THANK YOU FOR BEING MINE !♥♥♥

1 comment: