Visitors on the Run !

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hope


I'm sorry I didn't give any love to u..
I'm sorry I'm an idiot..
I'm sorry that I'm urs..
I'm sorry for not being there for u..
I'm sorry for merajuk-ing on u..
I'm sorry I'm baddd and very bad..

I HOPE that u, baby , could hold my hand, and show me what my life is really is.
I HOPE that u, baby , could hold my hand, and lead me where my life is.
I HOPE that u, baby , could hold my hand, and never letting go.
I HOPE that u, baby , could hold my hand, and never ever give up on me.

Because u are the only one that shows me what love is..
Because u are the only one that shows me that someone is there for me..
Because u are the only one that shows me what my life should be..
Because u are the only one that I love..

And because, I LOVE U ♥ ♥ ♥

Sincerely, I' telling u, look in ur hand, u are holding my heart where it beats for u and forever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment